Motor Theft Claim

  • Report the theft to SAPS immediately & obtain a Case Reference Number.
  • Complete the Motor Theft claim form in full sign and Fax (031 764 0590) or Email it to us.
  • Locate keys, remotes & spare keys.
  • Locate Certificate of Registration (should never be kept in the car) Fax (031 764 0590) a copy to us.
  • Obtain in writing the settlement amount from your Finance company.
  • Attach copy of the last service invoice if possible.
  • Attach any documentation to support non factory fitted extras.