Property Loss or Property Damage Claim

  • Complete Claim Form in full and Fax (031 764 0590) or Email to us.
  • Obtain quotes for replacement & attach copies of invoices, instruction manuals of the items as proof of ownership.
  • Cell phone claims if lost or stolen must be reported to SAPS and Blacklist the phone with the service provider. Blacklisting confirmation to be faxed to us.
  • All crime type losses must be reported to SAPS this is a Law requirement and not just for insurance purposes.